Active live cultures supply relief from occasional gas, bloating, constipation, sensitive stomach and lactose intolerance.
Ensures your body is not weighed down by toxins which may limit your immune defenses.
Fights free radicals and environmental toxins which can have negative effects on your skin.
Not all probiotic supplements are created equal:
So, you can try to solve this by supplementation, but don't just run out and pick up any old probiotic supplement.
Beneficial bacteria - in order to truly be beneficial - need to get to the colon and set up shop. Most of the time, and in most other supplements, they can't get past the extreme acidity of the stomach. That's why True Delivery™ Technology is important. Because the only way they can be effective is if they can get to their destination - the colon - and take up residence on the intestinal wall.
True Delivery™ Technology protects the probiotic ingredients so they sail right through the stomach unharmed.The capsule only opens at the right time and place - when it reaches the colon.
The blend of probiotics in Pearls IC™ has been carefully selected to choose only those with proven track records for improving digestive health. The probiotic combination of L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, B. bifidum, B. breve, B longum, and B. lactis shows real power in supporting long-term colon care, deep intestinal support where it counts, and helping the body respond during times of increased physical, emotional, or mental stress - something any of use can relate to.To see how this team stacks up, just check out the lineup:
- Excellent for kids and adults: Helps relieve occasional gas, constipation, and lactose intolerance symptoms in children.
- Great for travel: Supports healthy bowel movements when your diet may not be at its best.
- Natural support: Works with the body's own ability to modulate occasional intestinal discomfort.
- Helps you look great: this probiotic ingredient may support healthy skin.
- Excellent for kids and adults: Relieves occasional abdominal discomfort in children.
- Immune boosting: Supports healthy immune system responses.
- Peace of mind and body: Can help prevent occasional loose stools.
- Synergistic support: Thrives in the intestine and helps other probiotics do the same.
- Supports healthy aging: Restores healthy immune responses in the elderly.
- Polices the digestive system: Maintains healthy gut microflora colonies.
- Supports other digestive organs too: B. longum supports healthy liver enzyme activity.
- Great for grown-ups: Supports healthy bowel movements in adults.
- Provides smooth digestive benefits: Supports the body's natural anti-inflammatory response.