Powerful natural memory enhancer Vipocetine has been shown to be particularly effective in treating a wide variety of cerebral circulatory disorders including memory problems, acute stroke and motor disorders. Vinpocetine has been shown to be particularly effective in treating functional symptoms such as confusion, loss of attention, lack of concentration, irritability, vertigo, visual and acoustic alterations, mood changes. If your memory is becoming cloudy Vipocetine may be just what you need.
Vinpocetine has been the focus of numerous studies conducted on healthy volunteers to evaluate short and long term memory improvements. The studies reflect how Vinpocetine can help develop and increase intelligence. Vinpocetine has been shown to be particularly effective in functional symptoms such as :
- loss of attention
- lack of concentration
- visual and acoustic alterations
- mood changes
Vinpocetine has also been shown to improve cognitive function, and clearly enhances mental lucidity and memory levels.
Vinpocetine is often used for the treatment of cerebral circulatory disorders such as
- memory problems
- acute stroke
- aphasia (loss of the power of expression)
- apraxia (inability to coordinate movements)
- motor disorders
- dizziness and other cerebro-vestibular (inner-ear) problems
Vinpocetine acts on both the circulatory system and the brains metabolism in the following ways:
- Vinpocetine passes through the blood brain barrier and increases glucose
consumption by brain cells. Glucose is the source of energy for brain cells.
- Vinpocetine helps achieve maximum transformation of glucose into energy.
- Vinpocetine increase levels of oxygenation of the brain cells, avoiding neuronal death.
- Vinpocetine helps increase the elasticity of erythrocytes, which eases the microcirculation through the brain capillaries and opens up the supply of oxygen and glucose.
- Vinpocetine works as a cerebral vasodilator helping to improve cerebral blood flow.
- Vinpocetine may help inhibit platelet aggregation preventing stroke as it stops blood clots from forming. In addition, the
increase elasticity of the erythrocytes helps to reduce the impact that any such clotting could have.
Vinpocetine is a derivative of natural plant extracts and has been used for many years around the world, with proven degrees of efficiency as a powerful memory enhancer.
Vinpocetine use was introduced first into eastern European countries in the mid-1970s, for medical treatment of cerebrovascular disorders such as stroke, and hardening or blockage of brain arteries. In one clinical study of Vinpocetine, stroke patients were asked to memorize a list of ten words. Without Vinpocetine the subjects were able to memorize an average of six. After four weeks treatment with Vinpocetine the average went up to ten words.
As Vinpocetine's use became more widespread, physicians began using it to successfully treat the mental impairment caused by these medical conditions and as a potent neuroprotective supplement.
Several brain boosters (ginkgo biloba, vitamin E, phosphatidylserine, to name just a few) are known to help restore failing memory, but Vinpocetine dramatically enhances memory in even healthy individuals. It also acts as a potent neuroprotective supplement.
Strong clinical evidence exists that, in addition to its brain boosting properties, Vinpocetine's ability to improve blood flow also helps protect brain and heart function; prevent macular degeneration, (a leading cause of blindness in the elderly); improve hearing and inner ear problems; and even lessen depression and fatigue.
When you start taking a natural daily supplement of Vinpocetine you'll receive the following benefits:
- Vinpocetine increases the production of Adenosine Triphosphate(ATP) within the Brain's Neurons.
- Vinpocetine may prevent and help to treat Alzheimer's Disease
- Vinpocetine improves Blood Circulation within the Brain
- Vinpocetine prevents and treats Multiple Infarct Dementia
- Vinpocetine alleviates Depression in 74% of cases
- Vinpocetine improves the Brain's utilization of Glucose
- Vinpocetine alleviates Headaches in 78% of Patients
- Vinpocetine improves Memory in normal healthy persons
- Healthy subjects exhibited significant Short-Term Memory improvement 1 hour after taking 40mg of Vinpocetine(62%).
Vinpocetine improves the Brain's utilization of Oxygen and increases the resistance of Neurons to the damage that would otherwise be caused by Hypoxia
- Vinpocetine alleviates Speech Impairment in 55% of cases
- Vinpocetine prevents and treats Stroke
- Vinpocetine alleviates several types of Sleep disorders
- Vinpocetine alleviates Insomnia
- Vinpocetine improves Eyesight in many persons afflicted with Eyesight disorders.
- Vinpocetine improves impaired Hearing
- Vinpocetine alleviates Vertigo in 77% of patients.
Sexual Systems - Females:
- The side-effects of Female Menopause respond well to Vinpocetine.
Don't forget to pick up your supply of Vinpocetine health supplement today for better health and better memory naturally
Directions : Take two tablets once or twice daily.
Warnings : Keep lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.